Sources say the vendor, which closed its OpenTick active trader software division in March, has put business on hold until it can attract further funding, and is seeking a buyer.
Chief executive Noah Lieske did not respond to questions by press time. However, sources say the vendor has stopped distributing data, while marketdatapeaks.com, a Web site set up by Exegy, Xasax and the Financial Information Forum to show peak data volumes across US exchanges has not been updated since mid-August, and h
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act