Steven Sadoff, senior managing director and chief information officer at Knight, says the initiatives were driven by the ongoing exponential growth in the UQDF and Options Price Reporting Authority datafeeds.
To address increasing options data rates, Knight is beta testing a new messaging software that the firm plans to roll out later in the fourth quarter of this year to replace existing layers including its Tibco Rendezvous messaging layer.
Sadoff says that the firm currently uses around 32
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech