The launch date was originally scheduled for the first quarter of 2008, but has been revised to ensure all clients have sufficient time to develop and test to the new service, officials say.
A pilot of the feed architecture has been running since the exchange launched its new trading platform on June 18 (IMD, May 28). But to carry data via the full production version of Performance Channels, LSE customers must first upgrade connectivity from 10- to 100-megabit circuits (IMD, Oct. 16).
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling