BIDS, which stands for Block Interest Discovery Service, deployed SuperFeed in March to provide a fully managed ticker plant linked to NYSE Euronext's SFTI (Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure) network. This delivers a low-latency consolidated feed of US equity market data, including data from Nasdaq OMX, NYSE Euronext, NYSE Arca and NYSE Amex. From this, BIDS determines the national best bid and offer, and derives the mid-point price for its dark pool matching engine, which serves as th
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit