Millistream was formed towards the end of 2008 by a group of executives that originally headed Swedish vendor Ecovision, which merged with fellow Swedish vendor SIX in 2006 and later became part of SIX Telekurs following Telekurs' acquisition of SIX's parent company, French data vendor Fininfo (IMD, July 16, 2007).
Having established a local client base from Gothenburg, Millistream is now expanding its presence in the region, most recently with the hire of local data and technology veteran Jan Ke
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech