The vendor originally set up a regional base in Singapore to support the private banking operations of client BNP Paribas in Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan. But new client wins have now prompted the vendor to significantly expand headcount in Singapore and open a new office in Hong Kong, says Pierre Laborie, head of marketing at Traderforce.
The Hong Kong office, located in the Bank of China Tower, is headed by Calvin Choi, recently recruited from Web-based data provider AAStocks.com. Trader
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership