vwd acquired b.i.s from French data vendor Fininfo in 2005 (IMD, Oct. 24, 2005). Friday's announcement follows a court ruling that overturned a minority shareholder petition to block the merger.
vwd had initiated a downstream merger process to merge the larger group into b.i.s, which is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, in order to obtain an exchange listing for vwd. But the planned merger hit a stumbling block when a complaint was lodged at the b.i.s extraordinary general meeting on Au
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act