Brain joined the vendor in recent weeks in London as global head of real-time data sales, having spent almost three years at Credit Suisse as head of market data and analytics (IMD, July 24, 2006). Prior to joining the bank, he served two stints at Barclays, in the Barclays Capital and Barclays Wealth Management businesses.
Prior roles include director of technology consultancy Pegasus Data Services, and more than five years as European head of market data at Morgan Stanley, as well as nine years
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit