Although SIAC, which collects and consolidates feeds of quote and trade data from the six US options exchanges, has experienced some recent technical difficulties (IMD, Dec. 10, 2007; Jan. 28), Opra signed a new, multi-year contract with the vendor on Friday, Feb. 8, officials say.
Last year, the Opra Policy Committee, which comprises representatives from each of the US options exchanges, decided to examine other potential providers as "a matter of due diligence-to see what else is out there,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act