As well as monitoring and recording network activity, the new release enables users to extract specific data packets captured via NinjaProbe into other applications on demand. For example, algorithmic traders with in-house-developed modeling analytical applications can use NinjaProbe to record network traffic in real time during trading hours, then after hours can filter the captured traffic and forward that day's market data into their analytical engines, to plan trading strategies for the next
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech