Wenig, currently Reuters chief operating officer, inherits the chief executive role vacated by Tom Glocer, who becomes CEO of the overall Thomson-Reuters group.
The new executive management structure sees the lion's share of top jobs go to Reuters staff, though some key Thomson execs feature in the new line-up.
However, the role of Donal Smith, currently president and COO for EMEA and Asia at Thomson Financial, will no longer exist under the new structure, and-like Thomson Financial CEO Sharon
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming