UK-based pricing provider Markit last week announced the takeover of asset-backed securities deal reporting provider ABSReports from Computershare earlier this month for an undisclosed sum.
Ben Logan, managing director and co-head of structured finance at Markit in New York, says that combining ABSReports' data on deals, bond performance and how their performance is described in trustee reports with Markit's European ABS pricing service, which provides prices for bonds as well as putting them
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech