The Atlanta office is staffed by Richard Barton, who joined the vendor in July as sales director from Tibco, where he was senior account executive. At Solace, he reports to Eugene Hallinan, vice president and general manager for the Americas.
Hallinan himself joins the new Palo Alto office, as does senior vice president of marketing Larry Neumann, who moves to the office from the vendor's headquarters in Ottawa, Canada. Joining them in the new office are Greg Barr and Hans Jespersen, who were
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit