Under the vendor's previous organizational structure, staff would report directly into business line heads, irrespective of geography. This meant that London-based sales staff would report to Chicago-based vice president of global sales John Piggot, while US-based consulting staff reported to senior vice president Nick Deacon, who led the vendor's global consulting business from London.
The new structure means that Deacon has been appointed regional managing director, with the result that all
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act