Jim Farrer, managing director of Interactive Data Asia Pacific, says the vendor has its own team providing datafeeds to around 20 Japanese clients, including data redistributors and financial media, but that "there is a definite opportunity here to make the NDF client base more aware of what Interactive Data Real-Time Services can provide, and we want to put our RTS executives in touch with NDF's clients."
However, the vendor's first priority will be to make available OTC derivatives and structur
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won