During the trial period, "the real-time datafeed will be available... without signing a contract... [and] will allow people to use the data and assess its value," says Boat managing director Will Meldrum.
The data distributed by Boat will include all quotes and trades collected from 24 contributing banks, including top-tier firms such as Lehman Brothers, in addition to the consortium's nine founding members. The pre-trade quote data will include all of the 900 or so "liquid" stocks that syste
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit