FISD, which touted the program at its World Financial Information Conference last September, will fund the initiative with up to $10,000 from the FISD reserves, while the SIIA has agreed to at least match that amount.
Over the past year, FISD members have expressed a need to improve industry specialists' qualifications and abilities, leading to the association focusing more on facilitating training courses, according to FISD managing director Tom Davin. Financial information professionals typ
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership