Dave Shworan, president and chief executive of QuoteMedia's Canadian business, says that the vendor has just completed the addition of data from the London Stock Exchange—its first international venue—and is now "at the tail end of plumbing in 40 other exchanges" around the globe, but mostly focusing on expanding its North American coverage.
Shworan says that in most cases the vendor sources data direct from exchanges to avoid latency. He says that the data will initially comprise quotes, c
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming