The new office, at 14 Wall Street, will be staffed by a mix of new hires and staff transferred from the firm's California headquarters.
The new hires include Virginia Myers, who joins the vendor as director of financial services business development; Henry Sun, who is named director of financial services strategy and product management; and Marc Keveles, who joins as technical account management.
Myers, who will be responsible for New York sales, joins from BEA Systems, where she was enterpris
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership