Hall joined Activ in May as managing director of sales for North America, while Williams was named vice president of professional services. Both are new roles created to support Activ's recent growth, reporting to Activ president Frank Piasecki.
Hall was previously global managing director of data management and analytics at energy and commodities data provider Logical Information Machines, prior to which he was managing director of data solutions at Thomson Reuters, responsible for the vendor's
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II