The Portal, which goes live on Aug. 15, will provide a Web-based service for trading and displaying transactional activity in 144a securities between broker-dealers deemed eligible by Nasdaq and investors meeting the requirements for Qualified Institutional Buyers (institutional investors with assets of at least $100 million or broker-dealers with assets of at least $10 million).
Data on trades executed via the system will be disseminated immediately to all trading participants via the Web-ba
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech