The deal, which closed last week for an undisclosed amount in cash and shares, will see MST renamed as Fixnetix Inc., with its five staff taking on key roles within Fixnetix's development organization. MST founder and president Jack Swan becomes vice president of software development, while co-founder Trevor Miller retains a chief architect-style role in the new group.
The two vendors have already been working together for around 18 months, after Fixnetix enlisted MST to re-architect some compone
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech