The vendor will take over around 200 client portals previously provided by Dow Jones, and over an 18 to 24-month period-during which Dow Jones will provide extended support and hosting services-will migrate them to Web services provided directly by Interactive Data, which already streamed much of the financial data content to Dow Jones' portals.
Luan Cox, general manager for the Americas at Interactive Data, says that after transitioning clients "in a considerate and gentle manner," the vendor ho
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won