The addition of the global database provides users with access to 17,500 companies outside North America in addition to data on 65,000 securities from S&P's North America database.
JP Tremblay, senior director of product development at Compustat, says the vendor experienced demand for a global version of the tool—originally launched with only US and Canadian data in January (IMD, Jan. 22)—from both international investors and US investment managers wanting to expand abroad, to increase the di
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling