Peter Lankford, founder and director of STAC, says the group held an exploratory meeting in mid-November to gauge interest from members of its Benchmark Council, and is now trying to elicit wider participation from interested user firms and vendors. The group already has commitments from members in New York and London, and plans to start formal meetings in January.
Lankford says the group will aim to decide on a set of standard benchmark specifications for time-series solutions, and create the to
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit