Set to launch in Q1 next year, the first set of indexes will include large-, mid- and small-cap indexes. The large-cap index will comprise the top 30 companies on the SET main board ranked by market capitalization. The large-, mid- and small-caps combined will form an all-share index.
The first phase of the index series will also include a combination mid- and small-cap index. According to FTSE deputy chief executive Donald Keith, these will capture 98 percent of the investable market. The re
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II