Project Boat, the trade reporting utility set up by nine tier-one investment banks, sent a signal to the market last week that the venture is more than a bargaining chip to negotiate lower exchange fees for post-trade reporting of OTC executions, by naming Cinnober and Markit as technology and business partners, respectively.
Swedish exchange software vendor Cinnober will provide the technology, while UK-based data vendor Markit will provide commercial support.
Boat's initial premise is that t
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent