"Now, we provide our ratings and a history of tests that a company has failed. But hedge funds and analysts... really want to run their own set of tests and find levels such as inventory and receivables, management turnover or insider trading," says Audit Integrity chief executive Jack Zwingli. "And we are now in the process of launching our metrics... to let people come up with their own methodologies."
Zwingli says the data is aimed at fundamental and quantitative analysts and hedge funds i
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank