Thomson Financial last week acquired the eXimius wealth management technology platform from Belgian software company Business Architects for an undisclosed sum, to create an integrated workstation for private client wealth managers.
The vendor plans to create the workstation by combining eXimius' client and portfolio management technologies with data and analytics from its Thomson One platform, building on a partnership originally established last summer to integrate the two products (IMD, Ju
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act