In a letter to customers, Thomson-Reuters Markets chief executive Devin Wenig says the vendor is "committed to supporting the vast majority of our products well into the future." According to the vendor's Web site, "All [Thomson One] users will get access to Reuters Top News at no additional charge," with broader news sets available for additional fees.
Reuters' Lipper Leader Ratings and Award Winner Data is available via Thomson InvestmentView and Thomson One Wealth Manager, while Reuters Me
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech