The exchange is using the vendor's SeaView latency monitoring tool to collect and analyze latency data, as one of a number of tools for monitoring latency. NYSE began deploying the system to monitor order flow latency at the start of this year, and will roll out the system to monitor market data latency in the second half of this year, says Jack Winter, vice president of capacity planning and performance management at NYSE Euronext in Chicago.
Winter says aim is "to manage and improve customers'
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership