The vendor began developing the product, dubbed eSignal OnDemand, nine months ago, creating it from the existing eSignal software and content from Interactive Data's PlusFeed consolidated datafeed, but originally only using end-of-day data for charting purposes, according to eSignal president Chuck Thompson.
"We didn't want it to be real time because that's what eSignal does, and we didn't want users to incur exchange fees," Thompson says. "It's aimed at someone who is more of a 'casual' inve
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse