Internet Securities first deployed Scout's Revenue Assurance application in December to monitor customer usage of its Web-based subscription products, which deliver industry and company information, macro- economic data and news on emerging markets. This followed a three-month proof-of-concept in which the vendor used Revenue Assurance to monitor usage of its flagship Emerging Markets Information Service product, says Antonio Monteiro, chief information officer at Internet Securities.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming