The multi-year deal, which was signed last week, gives StatPro access to the options data, which the vendor plans to incorporate into its StatPro Risk Management service and Complex Asset Pricing service in the first quarter of 2009, according to Dean Brown, marketing and business development director at StatPro in London.
The solution represents a new area of coverage for StatPro, which previously had no FX option coverage in its SRM and CAP historical datasets because it had no access to th
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit