"To date, our clients have been mostly centered around Chicago because that's where our sales and development functions are," says Spryware director Daniel May. "But over the last 12 months, more of our business has been coming from New York, because there are more money managers and hedge funds there than in Chicago."
To provide a local presence in New York, the vendor has hired David Kaszovitz as regional sales manager, responsible for new sales and managing existing client relationships on
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit