The Swedish technology vendor will provide Turquoise with a customised version of its TRADExpress trading platform by the second quarter of 2008.
Cinnober chief executive Jan Arpi says that although details of the platform’s data distribution architecture have yet to be finalized, he believes Turquoise’s data “will be similar to Boat,” for which the vendor also provides technology.
Both are likely to offer pre- and post-trade data on pan-European equities, but since Turquoise will operate as
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won