OMX Group last week announced a deal to acquire financial data vendor Findata from the Swedish electronic publishing house Bisnode, adding a range of new information to the Nordic exchange operator and technology provider's data assets.
As a result of the acquisition, OMX will take on board Findata's seven Stockholm-based employees and its data products, which include customised indices, corporate actions, accounting data and other database services, says Peter Belling, president of informati
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse