Asian financial group OCBC Bank last week signed a three-year contract for Singapore-based data vendor NextView to provide the bank with 250 positions of its NextView Advisor streaming market data terminal, according to officials at the vendor.
OCBC began using the terminals last week as part of a test deployment using Reuters data, says NextView chief operating officer Andy Ng. NextView was previously a data partner of Telerate in Asia, which was bought by Reuters at the end of 2004 (IMD, Ja
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp