In the memo, Hinton said that the move-which resulted in the departure of Enterprise Media Group president Clare Hart-was driven by "a belief that by pooling our collective energy and creativity, Dow Jones will find new and better ways to develop the products that distinguish us in the market."
Officials say Hart decided to leave the vendor after the new structure was announced and Todd Larson, previously chief operating officer of the Consumer Media Group, was named president of Dow Jones, with
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit