The London Stock Exchange reported positive results for the year ending March 31, 2005, with total revenue rising 22 percent to £297.5 million.
That revenue figure includes an exceptional income of £6.4 million in respect to a settlement reached with Citigroup for under-reporting its data usage (IMD, Feb. 6). Without exceptional items, overall revenue was up by 19 percent to £291.1 million, compared to £244.4 million in 2004.
Information services revenue increased nine percent to £94.1 millio
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech