The vendor was previously based in Hanover Square in the West End, but has now moved to new premises at Grosvenor Place in Belgravia. Whereas Fixnetix currently has around 45 employees, the new office has space for up to 100 staff and will provide more room for recent sales, support and operations hires, as well as for further growth, says Fixnetix chief operating officer Paul Ellis.
"We're growing rapidly and we've taken the new space to accommodate that growth," Ellis says. "In the past month a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act