Thus, Rafah Hanna, head of data at bond trading platform MTS, says exchanges can no longer rely on being "beneficiaries" of their members, and must respond to end-user pressure on issues such as data fees and find new, "intellectual" ways to innovate.
The LSE itself sets out a roadmap of its own innovation plans for 2008, courtesy of chief information officer David Lester, while Peter Randall of Chi-X, one of the new platforms changing the face of European equities trading, outlines how smart
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech