Jay Hatho, chief technology officer at UNX, says the firm migrated from TCP/IP data distribution to multicast around the start of the fourth quarter of this year for transmitting data across its internal architecture between incoming feed handlers and the distribution points used by clients of its Catalyst execution management system and the firm's internal calculation and algorithmic trading engines to connect to the data.
"This allowed us to get latency lower and to ‘channelize' the data, meani
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit