Trading arcade-turned-small broker-dealer Greenmoor Capital is planning to implement new low-latency datafeeds from Chicago-based vendor Essex Radez.
Greenmoor will take direct feeds for Archipelago and Nasdaq's INET ECN in the next three months, says Evan Jones, CTO at Greenmoor Technology Partners, an affiliate of Greenmoor Capital Management. Greenmoor has been in business for a year, has eight staff, and provides trading services to around 50 professional day traders.
Jones says the firm i
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit