FactSet Fundamentals gives FactSet three core datasets-fundamentals, security prices and estimates. The vendor says fundamental data is used by all of its clients and prospective clients, and estimates the market for such data among existing clients to be worth more than $100 million.
FactSet will continue to redistribute other vendors' fundamental datasets, including Thomson Fundamentals, Reuters Fundamentals and S&P Compustat.
The vendor paid $63 million for the copy of the database and rela
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II