CME will run the business as a separate joint venture, with Dow Jones owning the remaining 10 percent and licensing the DJ index brands to the venture in perpetuity.
"The CME is known for trading equity and interest rate index products, although it has never had its own index calculation capability," says Scot Warren, managing director of equity products at CME, to whom the joint venture will report. "We see the potential growth of indexation and passive management... and we see indexes as an imp
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit