Bear Stearns has gone live with Thomson One Banker, Thomson will announce today. Bear rolled the service out to 180 investment bankers in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas and Los Angeles earlier this month, according to Thomson.
With the roll-out, the investment bankers will have access to both market data and investment banking content on their desktops, says Debra Walton, global managing director of investment banking at Thomson Financial. Walton says Bear, like many other investmen
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won