Asian exchanges may soon be enjoying an upturn in revenues from their information services, reversing a declining trend. Exchange data fees are often cut first when financial firms hit troubled times, but market data consultants are optimistic that an upturn is imminent in line with the recent improvement in stock markets.
Keiren Harris, managing director of business consultancy Information Concepts, says: "Revenues are bottoming out and if the markets do genuinely turn around, revenues from
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse