The University of Chicago Graduate School of Business' Center for Research in Security Prices (CRSP) is adding a constituent list and Andex Bond Indices to its CRSP US Indices Database this month.
The constituent list is used to create the CRSP Indices for the S&P 500 universe--daily and monthly files that include value- and equal-weighted returns, with and without dividends, says Martine Sindler, CRSP's senior marketing representative.
CRSP publishes the S&P 500 Composite Index and Nasdaq C
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act