Biltoo to Head CMA
Krishna Biltoo has joined Credit Market Analysis (CMA), a provider of credit market analytics, as chief executive officer. Biltoo is the former head of product development at CreditTrade, the credit derivatives broker. He was also director of credit and risk business at Reuters and a non-executive director of RiskMetrics. Biltoo will join CMA on May 1. His arrival coincides with the launch of CMA’s latest product, Data Services, a daily download of issuer curves and ratings
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II